Tuesday 16 April 2013

Introductions



Hi. My name is Amy Ann Alex. Yes, I'm aware my name is an unconventional alliteration. I've often been labeled solely by my name as "bitchy", which is a completely inaccurate assumption of my personality (I hope!).

I am 17, I live in Australia. I am constantly told that I am "chill" and "relaxed", which is ironic because I feel completely confused and somewhat stressed by the simple aspects of life.

This blog for example, is something I've been intending to start since I was 14. Back then I was so inspired by the many fashion bloggers around, but was too scared to do so myself. So here I am, three years later, fulfilling my the aspirations of my 14-year-old self.

Here, on my portion of the vast internet, I plan on sharing my personal fashion. Occasionally also sharing my love for food.

So hurrah, welcome to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment